Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Red Shirt's Dream

(Click on the image to view full-size.)
 "This is the traditional Earthman greeting, honest!"

 I was finally going through my accumulated emails from my various blogs after the Christmas holidays, and found some neat messages. One was the subject of my last post, the Trekker from Logan's Run. Another one contained a link to a very amusing and well-drawn and animated video, which I am sharing below. I particularly like the humorously exaggerated depiction of the Green Orion Animal Woman! Here's what the email said about the video:

Hey Fred! I love your blog, what an awesome collection to share with the world, I'm really enjoying it! I wanted to pass along a project I'm working on, I hope you enjoy it as I enjoy yours - it's a Star Trek parody about those members of the intrepid space crew who were unlucky enough to don red shirts. In an even unluckier twist, they keep coming back for more..

.(go here to view it full-size:) http://youtu.be/kTr9hR-hfr4

This is the first of the scripts to be animated, more to come! I appreciate the look, and hey, if you love it and want to post it on your site, I'd appreciate that even more!

Best regards, Rich Moyer Creative Director / Animator

www.richmoyer.com




Watch another of Rich's Red Shirt animations here for even more voluptuous G.O.S.G. action! http://youtu.be/JWR_MoZA-9g 

BONUS: want to see something else funny? Watch this trailer for the '09 Star Trek film re-edited using bloopers from the film ! It's priceless!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYnLO-MVRaY#t=93

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Fred! I appreciate the kudos!

Rich Moyer

SpacerGuy said...

So funny fred! ROFL Thanks for the laughs.